Delivery of the products and related expenses
1. The products purchased shall be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer in the Order within 24-120 hours of acceptance of the Order by Divo, depending on the country of delivery, at the cost specifically indicated on the Site prior to submission of the Order. Divo reserves the right to accept or reject requests for delivery outside of Italy and Europe. In any event, shipping costs and delivery times for deliveries to be made outside of Italy are subject to change.
2. In cases of requests for delivery to countries outside the European Union, the total price indicated in the Order and summarised in the Order Confirmation shall include only indirect taxes (where applicable) and shipping costs. Accordingly, any customs fees and/or duties for importation shall be borne by the Customer. The amount of such duties and/or other taxes may vary from country to country depending on the Products and/or their value. The Customer shall be solely liable for paying such duties and/or taxes and hereby undertakes to pay them, where due, in addition to the price indicated in the Order and confirmed in the Order Confirmation, in accordance with the laws in the country where the Products will be delivered. The Customer should therefore contact the customs authorities in his/her country in advance to verify the costs and any limits on importation. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that ignorance of the costs, charges, duties, taxes and/or levies set out in this Article 4.2 when an Order is placed with Divo shall not constitute grounds for termination of this contract and that under no circumstances may he/she charge such costs to Divo.
3. The delivery times indicated by Divo shall be regarded as merely indicative and not binding on Divo. Accordingly, delay with respect to such delivery times, or delivery by means of subsequent partial shipments, shall not entitle the Customer to refuse to accept such delivery and demand compensation or indemnification. Divo therefore cannot be held liable for any losses or damages suffered by the Customer due to delays in the delivery of the Products unless such delay is due to wilful misconduct or negligence by Divo. For the details of the methods of delivery of the Products, the Consumer may visit the specific "Shipping" section.
4. The risk of loss or accidental deterioration of the Products shall be transferred to the Customer when he/she or a third party designated by him/her other than the carrier enters into material possession of the Products. However, the risk shall be transferred to the Customer upon delivery of the Products to the carrier if the latter has been chosen by the Customer, without prejudice to the Customer's rights vis-à-vis the carrier. For the purposes of the transfer of risk, refusal or delay of acceptance of the Products by the Customer [sic].
5. Upon delivery of the Products, the Customer shall verify that:
- the number of parcels delivered matches the number indicated in the transport document;
- the packaging is intact, undamaged, dry and otherwise has not been tampered with, including with regards to sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
Any damages to the packaging and/or the product or mismatches between the number of parcels and the quantity indicated shall be noted immediately by adding a specific annotation to the shipping document for the product to be returned to the carrier.
Any problems relating to the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within seven (7) days of delivery, according to the methods specified in Article 7 below. In any event, the foregoing is without prejudice to the provisions in the Customer's favour concerning the legal guarantee of conformity, as set out in Article 6 below, and the right of withdrawal, as set out in Article 5 below.
Shipment costs are:
Italy (GLS): € 10
UK (DHL EXPRESS): £ 15
Europe (DHL EXPRESS): € 15
USA, Canada (DHL EXPRESS): $ 45.00
Rest of world (DHL EXPRESS): $ 45.00